Inside xAd: Our Culture
Building the highest performing mobile ad campaigns starts with a winning culture. In fact, we made #winning popular long before Charlie Sheen.
When you visit xAd, you won’t find the crew wearing suits and ties – even khaki pants are a rare site. You won’t see corporate offices – heck, we don’t have any walls between our desks — literally. And you certainly won’t experience a top-down hierarchy – we sit, eat, think, and thrive together.
What you will encounter is a group of people empowered to make decisions. You’ll also notice our open-door culture. That’s because we subscribe to a team atmosphere and to the belief that people matter most, for they are the engines that drive our brand forward. So we built a strong foundation of success by hand selecting the best talent who, together, form a team united in purpose, vision and mission.
Why our employees love working at xAd:
- Most companies have a water cooler; we have a wine cooler.
- “D,” our CEO, is a cool dude (yep, you can call him “D”).
- Skype and social networking are encouraged.
- We’re based in the Big Apple — enough said.
- Every hour is happy here, but we still like happy hour the best.
- There is no such thing as a bad idea.
- Growth. Advancement. Opportunity.
- Food — lots of it.
- Mobile is booming, and we’re following suit.
If you’re interested in joining a dynamic team culture, explore our employment opportunities.